|Job Employer||Bidfood Australia Ltd|
|Location||Warehousing, Storage & Distribution|
|Salary||Monday to Saturday role|
|Job posted||Jun 10, 2022|
|Job Sector||Warehousing, Storage & Distribution|
For over 20 years, Bidfood has provided quality ingredients to the Foodservice and catering industry in Australia. With 50+ locations and a team over 2,300 nationwide, Bidfood is recognised as one of the country’s leading distributors in the industry. An opportunity exists for a Delivery Driver/ Storeperson at our Central Coast branch.
About the Role:
The position consists of the accurate distributing of our products within a specified area of the Central Coast region. You must be physically fit and highly organised, with excellent time management and organisational skills. The position operates Monday-Saturday and an immediate start is available.
- Delivery of multi-drop orders using a hand trolley
- Money handling
- Adhere to time constraints and maintain product integrity
- Accurate delivery of orders
Skills and Experience:
- Completion of company documentation
- MR Licence
- Physically Fit
- High levels of customer service
- Current NSW Police Clearance Certificate
- Current Influenza Vaccination
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
Terms and conditions within a formal contract will apply.
If you believe you are the right candidate to join our team, please apply below with your resume and cover letter.
Applications close: 23rd June 2022
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.