|Posting||Team Administration and Support|
|Job Employer||Capital Strategies Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
New full-time role sought by inner city chartered accountancy firm that requires an individual with a friendly, welcoming manner who will oversee front of house and assist with administrative support to accountants and senior executives.
This exciting role would be best suited to a candidate with multitasking abilities and a friendly positive attitude.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:-
- Reception management, including telephone/email screening
- Executive assistance to directors and clients
- Diary management and meeting organisation
- Reports and correspondence
- Scanning & filing
- Other Ad-hoc duties as necessary
You will be working with a fun team in a professional office within the CBD during office hours of 8:45am – 5:15pm, where you will become a valuable asset to the team by using your initiative, have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and have strong prioritizing organisational skills.
The successful candidate will ideally have:-
- Strong computer skills on Microsoft Office
- Be willing to learn new tasks
- Be a team player
- Ability to liaise with all levels of staff
- Have a sense of humour and a positive attitude
To apply, please upload a cover letter and CV by 15 June 2022