|Job Employer||Talent Partner Australia|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$65000 + super + bonus (5%)|
|Job posted||Jun 08, 2022|
The role of Credit Analyst will work within the Loan Originations department. This candidate will perform an initial review of bank and credit card processing statements to determine loan eligibility based upon underwriting and credit guidelines. Additional responsibilities will include navigating Salesforce, and delivering expert analysis in requesting additional documentation to complete an application file as well as running third party reports to determine credit worthiness.
The Credit Analyst is responsible for:
- Analyzing bank statements and merchant processing statements for authenticity and accuracy
- The review and validation of information included on bank statement, merchant processing statements and third party credit reports for related loan programs
- Validation of business existence through online search engines
- Assess missing components of application package and prioritize follow up with the sales department
- Willingness to assist in special projects relating to the loan process
My client is a leading global online platform for small business loans which has recently expanded into the Australian market, introducing its disruptive online lending solution to Australia’s over two million small businesses. The business is a technology-enabled small business lender that can evaluate, approve and fund small business loans as fast as the same day. The company has grown from strength to strength in Australia.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 1-2 plus years related experience and/or administrative or customer service background
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, with a strong focus on attention to detail in a high tempo environment
- Must have stable work history
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional situations with professionalism.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; strong writing business skills.
- Salesforce experience is considered an advantage
To apply for this role please submit your resume to Tim Barnard via the Apply Now button below. If you would like to know more about this role please call me directly on 0420 987 266 for a confidential discussion.
For more information and to apply online
please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.