|Posting||Office Coordinator – Office of the Industry Advocate|
|Job Employer||Department of Treasury and Finance|
|Job posted||Jun 03, 2022|
|Job Sector||Office Management|
The Office of the Industry Advocate:
Our role is to support the Industry Advocate meet the objectives in the Industry Advocate Act 2017 and the SA Industry Participation Policy.
About the opportunity:
We currently have an opportunity to join our small team as the Office Coordinator on a full-time term basis for a 4 year contract (subject to project funding).
The position of Office Coordinator is responsible for the timely support and coordination of the Office of the Industry Advocate (OIA) including the coordination and interaction between business, government and the Industry Advocate. In this role you will work with the OIA team to ensure the effective coordination and delivery of a range of efficient administrative support functions, information technology (IT) and Work Health and Safety (WHS) services, human resources processes and documentation, and reporting including physical resources and asset management.
The role supports the OIA to meet requirements under the Industry Advocate Act 2017 with particular emphasis on increasing the number and diversity of South Australian businesses winning government contracts.
We are looking for a confident individual who has the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and communicate effectively with a diverse range of staff at all levels. You will have experience in a range of administrative processes and the ability to use your initiative to solve problems.
To find out more about this role, including the key selection criteria and special conditions, please click on the attached role description.
- This is a full time role, the incumbent would be requested to work from 9am until 5pm – Monday to Friday in the CBD Office.
- Some out of hours’ work may be required to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
- The incumbent may be required to be assigned to other positions at the same remuneration level across the department.
- All applications must be submitted online by clicking on ‘Apply’ and following the instructions on the I Work for SA website.
- Please include a current CV (with two referees, one being your current manager) and provide a cover letter addressing the essential minimum requirements of the role including experience and examples (maximum 2 pages).
- Please also complete and include the Pre-employment declaration form with your application.
Flexibility and Diversity Statement:
- The Department of Treasury and Finance (DTF) actively promote flexible working arrangements and is committed to having at least 50% of interviewees for each role being women.
- At DTF we value and encourage diversity within our workforce, to help us reflect the community we serve.
- People of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and/or those who have a disability are encouraged to apply.
via I work for SA website – Job Reference: 487538
Friday 17 June 2022 at 5:00pm
All applications must be submitted online via the I Work For SA website – https://iworkfor.sa.gov.au/ Job Reference: 487538 and follow the instructions.