|Posting||Administration Coordinator, CTP Care|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job posted||Jun 03, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
We care for the people of NSW, building confidence and trust so our communities can thrive. We make the complex simple, so our schemes deliver better outcomes for people and communities. Whether a person is severely injured in the workplace or on our roads, icare supports their long-term care needs to improve quality of life, including helping people return to work.
We insure over 326,000 NSW businesses and 202 NSW Government agencies. We protect around 90 per cent of public and private sector workers in NSW – that’s approximately 4 million people. icare is a trusted risk advisor to the NSW Government, protecting over $228 billion of the state’s most iconic assets, including the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Support the development, implementation and scale of the CTP Care Program. This role is responsible for the delivery of a range of administrative and coordination services to support the functions of CTP Manager/Regional Manager and the wider CTP Care team.
It’s an exciting time at icare where no two days are the same; as Administration Coordinator, CTP Care you will:
- Proactively support the administrative functions of the CTP Manager and Regional Manager including diary management and follow up actions as directed.
- Provide administration support to the team including, but not limited to data entry, word processing, inbound/outbound calls, drafting correspondence, organise meetings, collect agenda items and record minutes, reports, and briefing notes.
- Organise and coordinate the onboarding, training, and support activities for new CTP Care staff.
- Coordinate and remediate errors in Navigator to ensure UCD data passed to SIRA is accurate.
- Develop appropriate systems, procedures, and controls to assist the Manager and Team Leaders to monitor and manage business activities.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all members of the team/business unit and across enabling services to support daily operations.
Your story so far:
- Significant experience providing business administration support in an insurance, disability, training, or health setting.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft office applications and/or other I.T. database systems.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Positive can-do attitude
What we offer:
We know our strength comes from the diversity of our people and so we want people with different experiences and backgrounds to apply. We recognise the importance of balance and flexibility and understand that it’s not a one size fits all approach.
icare provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance work and life
- A corporate wellbeing program with subsidised gym membership, free flu vaccinations and health check programs
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Our People Awards – On-the-spot Recognition, Quarterly Values Awards & Our People Annual Awards
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- icare day – access to an extra day’s leave
- 17.5% annual leave loading
If you think you’re the right person for this role, send us your resume. Don’t delay as we’re assessing applications as they are received.
icare recognise the value of diverse perspectives and experience. We are committed to an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected for who they are. If there are any accessibility adjustments you need to help you be able to apply for this role, please contact us at: [email protected]
Please note that you must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia, New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand passport or have unrestricted working rights to apply for this role.
- icare is the brand of Insurance & Care NSW
- For more information about icare visit our website
- icare operates a direct sourcing model so no agency introductions will be accepted.
- We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
- A talent pool may be created through this recruitment process. A talent pool is a group of applicants who have been assessed and identified as suitable for this role, and who may be considered for a range of similar roles.