|Job Employer||Murdoch University|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Salary||$69000 – $84000|
|Job posted||Jun 03, 2022|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
- Continuous, Full Time
- HEW0506 | $69k – $84k plus 17% employer superannuation contributions
- Salary Packaging opportunities
- Ref: 131391/0182D05
The People Services team provide centralised support and first point of contact, advice, and resolution on a range of employee matters that promote alignment with the Enterprise Agreement, policies, procedures, continuous improvement, and service excellence to the University. You will be part of a vibrant and talented team of People and Culture professionals, work in an innovative and lively university community and enjoy the benefits that come with working at Murdoch.
This is an exciting time to join the People Services team following the repositioning of our service delivery model to the university, with opportunities for future growth and support for continuous improvement initiatives.
As The Recruitment Officer, you will be the first point of contact for recruitment advice and support, ensuring an exceptional recruitment experience across the University.
You will use your excellent customer service and organisational skills to provide effective, consistent, and timely front-line support and advice to the University on end-to-end recruitment consisting of advertising, processing selection reports, administering contracts, onboarding, visa documentation, administrative duties and organising travel/relocation arrangements.
As the University transitions onto HCM Workday, your role will play a key part in the exciting changes as the team progresses with the new model!
- You are passionate about people.
- You thrive in going above and beyond to exceed expectations.
- You’re forward thinking and strive for improvement in our ways of working.
- A fast-paced environment excites you where your organisational skills and customer-centric attitude can flourish.
What you’ll bring to this role
- A collaborative and continuous improvement mindset.
- Highly effective communication, customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with employees at all levels and support a culture of service excellence.
- Experience in accurately administering HR documentation such as employment contracts.
- Strong organisational and workload prioritisation skills to respond to recruitment requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative, to resolve problems, and thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Completion of a HR diploma or degree qualification, or a combination of relevant experience, skills, education and training.
- Experience within Higher Education
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undertake a criminal record check in accordance with the University’s Employee Background Checks Procedure.
Applicants should refer to the Position Description for further details on the work requirements, duties, skills and experience required for this role. Applicants must have valid work rights.
What you’ll get in return
You will be part of a vibrant and talented team, work in an innovative and lively university community and enjoy the benefits that come with working at Murdoch.
Our people enjoy a lively, natural campus and world-class facilities, as well as a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration
- Paid leave entitlements
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary packaging options
- Employee Assistance Program
- On Campus Services and Facilities, including a Childcare Centre, Gym, Vet Hospital and Chiropractic Clinic
Please apply by submitting the documents below:
- A cover letter including a statement addressing the selection criteria (found in the Position Description)
- Your most recent resume (CV)
Please visit the Current Vacancies page to view the position description for this role.
Please see the Applicant Guide for more information. Applications sent by post or email will not be accepted. Please note visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Position contact: Jess Carruthers, Talent Acquisition Team Leader at [email protected]
Murdoch University values diversity, promotes inclusion, and strongly encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, women, and people with disability to apply. Applicants who have support or access requirements, are encouraged to advise this at the time of their application, to ensure appropriate assistance is provided throughout the recruitment process.
Closing date: 17 June 2022 (9:59pm AWST)
The University reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.