|Posting||Entry Level Graduate Tax Accountant – Full-Time|
|Job Employer||Private Advertiser|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||Jun 08, 2022|
We are a well-established accounting firm located at Brisbane Inner City. We are looking for a talented Graduate Tax Accountant to join the team to provide taxation and accounting services to our broad range of interesting clients.
Our company value is based around genuine teamwork and collaboration, offering exceptional service and commitment to accuracy.
We offer close-knit, supportive working environment with strong mentorship, our office is conveniently located 5 minutes from the train station and there is plenty of street parking available around the area.
We are looking for an entry level Graduate Tax Accountant Role on initial fixed 5 months full-time contract to join our close knit and supportive team, with strong possibility becoming permanent employee.
Note you must have 6 months full-time equivalent public accounting experience OR average GPAs over 5.50 to be considered for this role.
H & R Block, ITP, E-Tax Accountant or any similar type of experience in accounting firm is highly regarded.
This is a great opportunity to secure an entry-level role in a well-established accounting firm. We require a bright and hard-working individual to work alongside the Firm Managers to provide a range of taxation support to our clients.
The ideal candidate will be looking for an entry level professional role where they could develop their skills and secure opportunities for further career advancement at rapid pace.
If you are highly organized, reliable, enthusiastic and possess an excellent work ethic, this is definitely the role for you. There is strong potential for permanent position for the right applicant.
The successful candidate must be available to work 5 days per week.
Requirements, Skills and Experience
Applicant must be:
– Must have minimum 6 months full-time equivalent experience in
Public Accounting OR average GPA 5.5 and over. (if no experience).
– Must be proficient in Tax Return Preparation Software.
– Exposure to Xero is distinct advantage.
– Must have above average Microsoft Excel Skills.
– Reliable and committed to highest level of customer service.
– Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
– Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Second language capability is strong advantage although not essential.
Benefits for You
– Guaranteed Full-Time Hours from Monday to Friday
– Very extensive training and induction.
– Exclusive mentoring by Ex Mid-Tier Partner.
– Quarterly bonus and WFH option available after qualifying period.
– New and modern office environment.
– Opportunity to learn SMSF end to end work.
– Supportive managers and working environment.
– Close to public transport and entertainment precinct.
– Fully stocked up kitchen for refreshment and drink.
– Strong possibility of permanency upon completion of contract.
This position is available for immediate start. Please note this role starts initially as a fixed term 5 full-time months contract role with the view of becoming permanent employee.