|Posting||IT Support Engineer|
|Job Employer||The Royal Aust and AU Coll of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||Jun 03, 2022|
|Job Sector||Help Desk & IT Support|
About the College:
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RAAUCOG) is the leading standards body responsible for the training and education of specialists and GP obstetricians in obstetrics and gynaecology in Australia and New Zealand.
RAAUCOG is committed to the establishment and maintenance of the highest possible standards of practice in women’s health and provides programs in training, accreditation and continuing professional development (CPD) that are responsive to the evolving health care needs of women.
RAAUCOG supports research into women’s health and act as an advocate for women’s healthcare by forging productive relationships with individuals, the community and professional organisations, both locally and internationally.
- Support the helpdesk operations, train and develop the helpdesk team
- Provide technical support/advice to RAAUCOG staff and members
- Monitor and maintain server/networks infrastructure, software systems and associated services
- Install/Upgrade Network Infrastructure (servers, switches, wireless etc)
- Maintain computers, printers, AV and phone systems
- Support IT assets and procurement
- Support RAAUCOG’s events, workshops and related activities
- Assess and evaluate various potential applications and software solutions for fit against RAAUCOG business and operational requirements
- Analyse and document IT processes and improve efficiencies
- Work with third-party vendors to diagnose and resolve technical issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, initiative, planning and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of software packages, including Microsoft 365
Some of our benefits include:
- Annual Leave Loading of 17%
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible working conditions – work from home and in the offfice
- Gratis Days (Additional paid leave on dates set by the College)
- Paid Parental leave – 18 Weeks
- Professional Development Allowance ($1,200 p.a)
- Work/Life balance
- Unlimited access to Linkedin learning courses
- Salary packaging
- Fun social activities – weekly quiz, end of month drinks, table tennis
RAAUCOG recognises the value of diversity and equal opportunity within our workforce. We are guided by our values of Excellence, Education, Integrity, Respect, Advocacy and Kindness in all that we do.
We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people as the traditional landowners of Australia and Māori as the tangata whenua (people of the land) of Aotearoa New Zealand.
TO APPLY: Click here for a copy of the Position Description [link removed] which outlines the Key Selection Criteria for this role. When submitting your application, please include your current CV and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria.
Applications Close: Friday 17 June @ 11.59pm