|Posting||Information Technology Coordinator|
|Job Employer||Jobs Statewide|
|Job posted||Jun 10, 2022|
We are a national growing business with 23 offices across four states. We are opening an additional 15 offices nationally and are looking for a hands-on IT Coordinator to join our Adelaide based head office team.
The IT Coordinator role is instrumental in driving the strategy, development, implementation, and operation of efficient, fit for purpose and secure information technology and systems across the business.
This hands-on IT Coordinator role will work with the management team in exploring and understanding information technology as it relates to the operational requirements of the business.
Some key responsibilities of the position will be to:
- Coordinate all IT functions for the business
- Monitor and administer day-to-day operations providing timely support for issues and updates
- Lead the IT team to ensure business requirements and service levels are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency whilst maintaining a view on new and emerging technology that could further the business goals.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess and manage technological performance.
- Ensure strict compliance with security, cyber security and Privacy policies, relevant legislation and standards including ISO27001.
- Ensure documentation of IT systems and processes is capable of compliance to cyber audits from state and federal government agencies.
- Develop, review, and manage all IT policies and procedures, including best practices and IT process guidelines for the organisation
What we are looking for:
- An IT Coordinator with a focus on continual improvement
- A skilled communicator
- Demonstrated experience in managing a vast range of IT systems and infrastructure
- Strong leadership and organisational abilities
- At least 5+ years’ experience working within a multi-site IT environment
- Experience using programs such as
- Windows server including DFS,
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Cisco, Aruba and Ubiquity
- Backup solutions
- Mobile device management system
- SIEM systems
- Forti systems experience is essential.
In return, the right candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package with ongoing career development opportunities.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your application today by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button below or by emailing [email protected]
Confidential enquiries can be made to Kelly McLean, Recruitment Manager on 08 8216 9226.