|Job Employer||Mars Recruitment|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$85000 – $95000 plus Super|
|Job posted||Jun 10, 2022|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
On behalf of our client, a national not-for-profit charitable organisation based in Banksmeadow, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Deputy Chief Executive. This is a 1:1 support role and this does require you to be in the office five days a week.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation that gives back to the community. Within this role, you will be supporting the Deputy Chief Executive Officer and the wider team of 10. Reponsisbiles will cast across typical Executive Assistant duties as well as coordination of events.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting someone of a senior level, driven, passionate, and wants to be part of a community.
- Heavy diary and Inbox management
- Preparation of meeting documentation, coordination of presentation material and Powerpoint preparation.
- Organising venue location and catering for external events
- Managing confidential information
- Travel arrangement, including domestic and international travel and accommodation
- Collate monthly reports
- Manage expenses, reconciling and arranging invoices and reimbursements.
- On-board new starters within the department, welcoming, training and engaging into the team.
- Develop relationships with the Executive Assistants within the business.
- Coordinate events to communicate new IT and communication frameworks.
- Contribute to the team’s online content strategy, proofreading and editing.
- Assist with general administration across the department.
- Previous experience within a similar Personal or Executive Assistant role
- Confidence in working with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail, strong understanding of the English language to proofread effectively and efficiently
- A team player, whilst confident working autonomously
Our client is looking for a super-star EA or PA, who has experience supporting senior management.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply today!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted