|Job Employer||Dee Why Medical Centre|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Job posted||Jun 08, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – General Medical & Surgical|
Registered Nurse with Current AHPRA required friendly medical centre Dee Why.
RESPONSIBILITIES : will include but not limited to:
- Wound care, Immunisation, infection control,ECG,Spirometry
- Recall & Reminder
- Chronic Disease management and Health assessments
- Assisting GP’s with procedures
- Triage/First aid assistance with emergency procedures
- Cold Chain Management
- Awareness of OHS requirements & Compliance.
Skill and Experience:
- Graduate or 6 months experience
- Knowledge of current Immunisation schedule, Diabetes and Asthma management
- Knowledge of Enhance Primary Care
- Infection Control
- CPR Training
- Competence in use of Medical equipment (ECG, Spirometry)
- Competence in the use of Medical Software.
Job Type: Part Time
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then please forward your resume and cover letter expressing your interest.
Please send your resume & cover letter to [email protected]