|Posting||Finance Systems Manager (SAP)|
|Job Employer||T+O+M Executive|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$160000 – $180000 Base + Super|
|Job posted||Jun 10, 2022|
T+O+M Executive have partnered with a leading Insurance firm, to recruit a SAP Systems Manager position.
- Permanent role based in Sydney CBD
- Highly influential leadership role and 2iC to the Finance & Technology Leader
- Flexible working from home arrangements and excellent work life balance
- $160k – $180k Base + Super!
Overview of the role:
- Drive process improvement and automation
- Lead and manage the Financial Systems team in the day to day operations and performance of the SAP system
- Lead the Disaster Recovery exercises for SAP Financial Systems and be a key stakeholder in DR exercises run by integrated systems.
- Responsible for meeting audit requirements from both internal and external auditors and own the remediation of any issues identified by the auditors
- .CA or CPA qualified is desired, or background in finance
- Technical experience and understanding of SAP S4 Hana (1809) System or above
- Financial services or insurance industry preferred, but not desired
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Track record of demonstrating the ability to make a difference in past roles and champion continuous improvement
How to Apply
If you are keen to apply for this position, please contact Keith Ryan at T+O+M Executive on [email protected], or click on ‘apply now’ below.