|Posting||Gardening Crew Supervisor|
|Job Employer||Murray Valley Centre Inc.|
|Salary||Salary pac000aging available|
|Job Sector||Employment Services|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of fulltime Gardening Crew Supervisor at Murray Valley Centre Inc, Wodonga, Victoria in one of our supported employment sections.
The successful application will need to address the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrate experience in garden maintenance
- Possess a Level 2 First Aid Certificate
- Possess a current drivers licence
- Be competent in the use of computers
- Display a mature attitude and possess extreme patience
- Have the ability to work as a member of an instructional team and to alternate work roles when directed
- Previous experience with people with disabilities would be advantageous
- previous experience in horticulture or contract gardening services would be advantageous
The successful candidate will be employed under the SACS Award Rate of Pay determined by qualifications and experience. The successful candidate will be required to have a medical examination and must successfully obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Check prior to commencing.
Work hours 8.30-3.30 weekdays
Applications close 24th June 2022.