|Posting||Business Development Consultant – Swan Hill|
|Job Employer||CVGT Australia|
|Job Sector||Employment Services|
What we do
We at CVGT Australia are proud to be part of a For-Purpose charitable organisation. Our purpose is clear; to connect more people to meaningful work.
Plus, we’ve been around for ages! Almost 40 years in fact. From humble beginnings in Country Victoria, we now have coverage across 3 states: Tas, Vic and NSW where we offer services under a range of programs such as Jobactive, Disability Employment Services, Group Training, ParentsNext, YConnect and Career Transition Assistance.
Last year, we helped 6,446 people get a job! This year our aim is to assist more jobseekers to find meaningful sustainable employment.
We are seeking a Business Development Consultant who is passionate about the industry with a proven track record for meeting targets. Someone who is outgoing and as excited about supporting Employment Services as the rest of the team.
What we’ll want you to do
- Proactively seek new business opportunities, establishing contact and developing new relationships with external clients;
- Represent CVGT Australia in appropriate networks that translate into increased business;
- Effectively place job seekers into sustainable employment that leads to positive life outcomes
- Reverse market participants to suitable vacancies and employers
- Promote CVGT group training and provide opportunities for young people seeking apprenticeships/traineeships
- Connect participants with local employers for apprenticeship/traineeships opportunities.
What we are looking for
- A person with a proactive approach to building relationships with employers and businesses while promoting the CVGT Australia brand
- A ‘can do’, solution focused attitude.
- Understand our participants and the barriers they face so you can work to their strengths and tailor the available vacancies with your employers’
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective, positive problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Passionate about helping make a difference in people’s lives by generating employment opportunities
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- An impeccable reputation for honesty, trustworthiness and fiduciary integrity
In return, CVGT offers you
- Up to $ 15,900 of your salary TAX FREE!
- Another $2650 TAX FREE for meals and entertainment
- Company car with private use provided
- iPhone and laptop included
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The successful applicant will work in our Swan Hill office.They will be employed on a full-time, ongoing contract.
What you should do now
Apply of course!
To throw your hat in the ring, please apply via Seek with your resume and cover letter.
Applications are due by 22 June 2022.
CVGT Australia is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and people with disability.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this position. The successful applicant will need to undergo a National Police Check and have a current Working with Children Check (VIC) or willing to obtain before commencement.
To ensure that CVGT can comply with the COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Directions, CVGT will require confirmation that candidates are either vaccinated or exempt from the vaccination requirements.