|Job Employer||Forever New Clothing|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Forever New Evolving
Forever New is Australia’s fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
Seeking a dynamic administrator who is naturally organised with previous office experience. The successful candidate is confident in dealing with various administrative tasks and possesses a positive persona even with repetitive data entry!
We are on the hunt for an exceptional candidate that is happy to “just do admin” therefore we are flexible with how this onsite role will be structured eg 5 days full time or 10 – 3pm or 3 days a week 9- 5:30pm.
- Previous experience in an administrative role (preferably although not essential)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail,
- Can work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage a high workload and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and Adaptable- be able to re-prioritise workload based on business priorities
- Strong Communicator- ability to form relationships across the business
Forever Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we’re all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That’s why, as part of the Forever New family, you’ll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Early finish Fridays each month
- Very generous recruitment referral incentives
- Access to discounts across 400 retailers via our Employee Benefits portal
- Access to our Employee Wellbeing hub
- Progressive professional development programs/workshops
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidised car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
Think Customer Respect for all Keep it Simple Take Responsibility Act with Pace
We constantly seek creative and dynamic like-minded individuals. If this role sounds like you…… we are eager to receive your application!