|Posting||Customer Service / Administrator (entry Level)|
|Job Employer||Airmaster Australia Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Since 1988, Airmaster has delivered professional management in air conditioning, ventilation, heating, process cooling and building automation throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Whether it’s a regular maintenance regime, or an innovative proposal with unique control solutions, Airmaster has the answers.
We are an industry leader with a strong workforce of over 1,100 people, made up of technicians, apprentices, engineering and support staff, with branches located throughout Australia.
We are currently seeking an entry-level Administrator with a great attitude and high attention to detail to join our Victorian team and support the administration and customer service functions in our CBD. Your key responsibilities will be to handle customer phone and email queries, assist with coordination and management of jobs, liaising with technicians and field staff, close out jobs and data entry, and general administration duties.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Professional and confident phone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer and typing skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High level of organisation and the ability to multitask
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to achieve and self-manage deadlines
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Genuine desire to learn
- Flexibility, reliability and be well presented
- Willing to undergo a national police background check and working with vulnerable people clearance
- Strong commitment to safe work practices is essential
- A flu vaccination and Covid-19 vaccination also required
Benefits of Working with Airmaster
The successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of working with a high performing and progressive company who enjoy an enviable reputation in the industry. We offer a fun and progressive working environment with employee benefits that include discounted health insurance, EAP and a social club. You will also receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your skills and experience.
We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal. If you wish to become a valued member of the Airmaster team, please click APPLY NOW to send in a resume and cover letter.
No agencies please.