|Posting||Manager HSEH Digital, Data and Reporting|
|Job Employer||APA Group|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Occupational Health & Safety|
- Permanent Position
- ASX Top 50 Leading Energy Infrastructure Company
- Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
APA is a leading Australian energy infrastructure business. We own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $21 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Consistent with our purpose to strengthen communities through responsible energy, we deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through our investments in electricity transmission assets. We are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country. Our operations span every mainland state and territory in the country and we employ more than 1900 people.
Our vision is to be world class in energy solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Manager Health, Safety, Environment and Heritage (HSEH) Digital, Data and Reporting to join our People Safety and Culture on a permanent basis, this position can be based in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne.
Reporting to the General Manager HSEH, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of digital systems, programs and initiatives for Health, Safety, Environment and Heritage across APA, and provide implementation, coaching and support for the digital HSEH systems delivered in line with the HSEH strategy.
This role will lead a team responsible for the continued effective operation, maintenance and governance of the HSEH reporting framework which includes internal and external HSEH reports.
- Maintain, support and continue to develop all HSEH Digital tools through the establishment and delivery of a HSEH digital roadmap aligned to the APA HSEH strategy.
- Facilitate the implementation of all new digital HSEH tools across APA in line with the Digital HSEH roadmap.
- Manage HSEH digital systems (technology) vendors.
- Create and manage the internal and external reporting requirements as it relates to HSEH across APA.
- Analyse data and monitor the external environment to identify HSEH trends, emerging risks and improvement opportunities for APA adoption.
- Maintain and continuously improve APA’s HSEH data through the establishment and maintenance of digital analytics dashboards for use across all levels of the business.
- Maintain Standards and processes for HSEH information management and reporting requirements
- A keen interest to develop innovative solutions and explore new ideas that challenge the normal ways of doing things with a mindet for continuous improvement.
- A passion for people so that digital HSEH tools and programs are designed with the end user in mind.
- Highly collaborative to ensure that programs are designed with a high level of engagement with key stakeholders to deliver the best outcome.
- Demonstrated successful experience in managing, leading and developing a team of professionals and management of a functional/team budget.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing process improvement and system optimisation strategies to deliver organisational compliance and efficiency.
Sound like your kind of career? We’d love to hear from you.
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
APA Group focuses to provide you with access to targeted career development programs, competitive remuneration, employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
Role closes 1 July 2022
Role Reference number 2292