|Posting||Intermediate or Senior Accountant|
|Job Employer||Bruce Edmunds & Associates Pty Ltd|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
Located in Beaumaris, Bruce Edmunds (BE) has a proud history of serving our clients for nearly 55 years. Our dedicated team of over 35 professionals offer future focused taxation advice and financial planning to both SME and individuals. Our reputation as trusted business partners to our clients has ensured that as we help our clients businesses grow and develop, we also innovate to keep growing with them.
Why BE an employee?
- BE more than an accountant. BE a business advisor partnering with established business clients offering a huge variety in your daily working life.
- BE a part of a firm that has the best technology (cloud-based solutions), state of the art hardware and always seeking innovation for their employees and clients.
- BE well remunerated – we offer competitive salary packages commensurate with your skills & experience
- BE an integral member of our team – we want our employees to contribute to our success.
- BE able to continue to develop and grow – not only do we offer financial assistance to complete your post graduate studies, we actively encourage personal and professional development for all our team.
- BE part of our work family – with great employee benefits and fantastic social events.
- BE close to home -we encourage a supportive flexible environment with a variety of hybrid employment options that suits any stage of your working career.
BE part of our Team
We are seeking an Intermediate or Senior Accountant who wants to take the next step in their career in Business Services and Taxation. To take up this opportunity you will already have:
- A Tertiary Qualification in Accounting or related discipline;
- Completed or nearly completed your CA or CPA Qualification;
- 2+ years’ experience in a Public Practice;
- Experience in preparing financial statements and tax returns for all entity types; and
- A good working knowledge of XERO, MYOB and other accounting software programs.
You will need to:
- Be passionate about helping clients with their financial needs;
- Be a self-starter;
- Have a down to earth approach and a sense of humour;
- Have a curious nature and strong desire to keep learning more advanced skills;
- Proactively research tax, accounting and superannuation laws to assist clients;
- Seek out professional development opportunities;
- Embrace opportunities to be coached and mentored by our Partners and Managers;
- Want to share your knowledge with the team; and
- Enjoy working in a team-based environment to best meet the needs of our diverse client base.
You will be a perfect match if you are someone who is also self motivated, flexible, tenacious, passionate, driven and hungry to pave a long term successful career with our organisation.
If this role sounds like you, please forward both your CV and a supporting letter addressing the above requirements. Only successful candidates will be contacted to proceed to the next step.