|Posting||Administration – Venue Support Officer|
|Job Employer||Private Advertiser|
|Location||Western Suburbs & Ipswich|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
- Exciting opportunity to join the management team at our Ipswich venue
- Permanent Part-Time role
- Hands-on role with a strong national support network
About the Business
ALH operates over 330 licensed venues across Australia. We are a well-respected key player offering a diverse array of hospitality experiences including electronic gaming, sports bars, bistros, restaurants, cafes, accommodation, nightclubs and wagering.
About the Role
An exciting career opportunity exists for a highly motivated & proactive Administration Officer to join the Ipswich venue. As an Administration Officer you will be responsible for providing back-of-house administrative support for multimillion dollar business and will have the opportunity to develop and improve on business practices to meet ever-changing customer demands. The successful applicant will be energetic, enthusiastic and will need to demonstrate:
- experience in stock control, creditors, debtors, payroll and basic GL knowledge
- uncompromising time management skills and an eye for detail
- flexibility and initiation in addressing changing workplace demands including the ability to assist in front of house venue operations.
- an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products and the ability to readily learn new systems
This is a part-time role, anticipated to be required Monday, Wednesday and Friday weekly.
About the Offer
ALH provide an attractive work environment, challenging work and the opportunity for advancement. As well as working with a great team, we offer staff discounts through the Woolworths group.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply please send your resume via the apply now prompt.
Must have current Australian working rights to apply.