|Posting||Waiter & Waitresses|
|Job Employer||The Sporting Globe|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$20 – $29.99 per hour + penalty rates|
|Job Sector||Waiting Staff|
The Sporting Globe® is a hospitality and sports entertainment brand with a mission to be Australia’s most loved sports Bar and Grill. The Sporting Globe has been twice voted as the Best Sporting Entertainment Venue by Fox Sports. With over 50 screens in the venue, multiple outdoor spaces and combined with our state-of-the-art fit-out, it makes us the ultimate sports lovers paradise!
Roles and Requirements
We are looking for hard-working and vibrant floor staff to join our team at Doncaster!
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Seating Guest
- Team Player
- Working with the kitchen to deliver high-quality food
- Floor operations include running food, clearing tables and taking orders
- Setting up and packing down the venue
- Following all cleaning policies
- Following our steps of service
- Upselling and Suggestive Selling
- Promote our Specials, Promotions and events
- Passion for training and upskilling their knowledge
- Spreading the love of the sport!
- Promoting a great atmosphere for customers to have a positive experience
Why join The Sporting Globe?
- Competitive remuneration and a detailed in-house training platform
- A fun workplace with a great team and a convenient Westfield location.
- Career progression within a growing company as we look to expand throughout NSW and Australia
- Large Support team in operations, finance, IT, marketing, and human resources
- We dish up ultimate American pub food, a large selection of beers on tap and over 50 screens in the venue
- Flexible rostering available with full time, part-time or casual hours
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in hospitality or customer service roles preferred
- Display a genuine passion and flair for the service industry
- Customer service orientated personality
- All NSW RSA and COVID vaccine requirements
- Availability across a variety of shifts with a rotating 7-day roster. We are more than happy to accommodate requests around school timetables/second jobs
The Sporting Globe maintains an excellent staff retention rate largely due to our fantastic work conditions, high levels of training, competitive remuneration and career progression opportunities. If you think you are the right person for this fast-paced, but fun environment please apply below: