|Job Employer||Private Advertiser|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$30 – $34.99 per hour|
|Job Sector||Office Management|
We are a growing family-owned and operated construction business, specialising in residential renovations, looking for an applicant that is well organised, confident and a collaborative team member, with a keen eye for detail. We are seeking an experienced Office Administration Manager, offering a full time, permanent position.
Qualifications & experience
- 2+ years experience of working as a Office Administrator, Administrator or other similar position
- Good practical experience with office management software like Google Docs & MS Office
- Strong problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills with close attention to detail
- Experience with Xero
- Experience managing invoicing and monthly cash flows
- Experience completing BAS statements and other monthly financial management reports.
- A valid Australian Drivers License plus Vehicle
Tasks & responsibilities
- Auditing and management of company accounts.
- Control and organise office supplies stock
- Manage important and confidential company documents and construction contracts.
- Provide support to other general office duties
- Provide support to customers and employees
- Review and update office policies as needed
- Manage correspondence (including letters, emails and packages)
- Reconcile EOM statements
- Other ad-hoc duties as required