|Posting||Recruitment Consultant – Melbourne & Sydney|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$80000 + Super|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Agency|
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Comprehensive Incentives & Rewards
- $80,000 + Super
Founded in 2003, Charterhouse Recruitment is a privately held, growth-based Recruitment Consultancy; head office in Sydney and with offices globally. Our business is people focused; internally and externally and this shows in all that we do and all that we say. Our philosophy is based on the premium we place on human interaction and deep seeded belief that we should be putting people over placements; always. This credo matters; and we’re now looking for people to join us who legitimately share this belief system; who place a premium on discretionary effort and who have a genuine desire to apply their skills in an environment that rewards those who look to learn and better themselves.
Our recruiters invariably come from two distinct avenues. You will either be an accomplished recruiter already or you will be an industry professional who is looking to apply your career learnings to date within a career choice like recruitment. We have opportunities in each of our teams; IT, Accounting & Finance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Strategy & Policy and Government. At your disposal will be a full support network to assist you in your day-to-day; a comprehensive L&D framework that is geared to developing your recruitment skills and your broader business skills. You will have access to a strong candidate, and client network and you will be able to leverage a strong brand to enable you to do your job to the best of your ability.
Ideally you will:
- Have at least 2 years recruitment experience OR have worked within the industry that you wish to recruit in to.
- Be highly emotionally intelligent
- Be naturally communicative and engaging; able to bring the best out in those with whom you interact.
- Be comfortable operating in agile environments where your priorities can constantly shift and alter course.
- Be highly organised; placing a premium on methodology and workflows to help manage the high degree of ambiguity that can exist in this role.
- Thrive when required to problem solve.
In return, you will:
- Benefit from a rigorous internal and external learning regiment that is focused on “making you a better you”.
- Enjoy 25 Days Annual Leave
- Enjoy Workplace Flexibility that is meaningful and considered
- Enjoy our comprehensive array of reward and recognition incentives that we invest in to help drive behaviours and outcomes.
- Enjoy a clear progression path with clear milestones that removes ambiguity and rewards meritocratically.
To hear more about the opportunities at Charterhouse please send your resume and covering letter to Amber Bedford.