|Job Employer||TGI Fridays Asia Pacific Pty Ltd|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Salary||$85000 – $110000 Pac000age Including profit share|
At TGI FRIDAYS we do things big, bold and delicious! We are in an exciting growth phase and looking to meet the up-and-coming leaders of the hospitality scene.
Born in New York in 1965, TGI FRIDAYS is now the world’s largest full-service casual dining restaurant group with almost 1,000 restaurants in 61 countries. Our brand has been built on an awesome history of innovation and doing things differently; something we want to embrace with our future team.
- Sign on bonus for joining our team.
- Attractive TGI Friday’s Australia Management Incentive Scheme which allows for un-capped Profit Share Earnings
- Ongoing development – we provide continuous learning and development opportunities including world-renowned training courses and internal promotions.
- Receive discounts on all meals
- A strong support system is in place to assist the management team, Head Office in providing all the tools necessary for you to run the business.
TGI Fridays are seeking a Full-time Venue Manager to join our Carousel restaurant.
You will manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant with a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service and our famous American hospitality. This hands-on position requires an inspiring leader to engage with the team; celebrate the wins, learn from the challenges and ensure the uniquely fun culture is maintained.
If you have a passion for quality and standards, great food and drinks and bringing the best out of the people you work with, this role is for you.
Lead our New Restaurant Opening from hiring your team to serving the first guest with the support of an amazingly passionate operations and head office team.
What you need
- Demonstrated experience managing people in addition to growing sales, managing costs, and delivering outstanding service in a high volume fast-paced environment.
- Proven management experience with outstanding leadership. capability and customer service focus.
- Qualifications in Hospitality (desirable – not essential)
- Can-do attitude with the ability to act efficiently and resiliently.
- Passion for creating a supportive and motivating team culture.
- Ability to work productively during busy periods including weeknights and weekends.
Most of all, you will be someone that is excited about having fun and creating a welcoming, positive atmosphere for our customers!
- Manage a team of up to 60 staff across multiple departments (including overseeing the head chef)
- Rostering, on shift management and training
- Stock Control and Costs of Goods
- Maintain adherence to and auditing of OH&S and Food Hygiene procedures
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Ensure superior service and quality is maintained.
- Foster and maintain a positive working environment while leading by example.
How to apply
If you have high volume management experience and want to be a part of an international leading hospitality business, we want to hear from you!