|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Kitchen & Sandwich Hands|
Kedron-Wavell is a leading Club on the Northside situated in the heart of Chermside. We’re looking for people who are motivated to get the job done, own what they do and have a general keen interest and passion for all things food and cooking.
We are on the hunt for a keen individual who wants to work in our leading restaurant, The Kitchen as well as our Events Kitchens as a Kitchen Hand.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure workstations and scullery areas are kept clean at all times
- Pack away and rotate stock when delegated
- Remove all rubbish from the kitchen and passageways, wash all bins and replace
- Clean kitchen and designated areas as required e.g. coffee shop bins
- Clean, sweep and mop the kitchen every day and on completion of evening meal
- Minimise financial loss and waste to the best of you ability
- Ensure the work environment complies to Workplace Health and Safety legislation
- Assist in other like duties when required and as requested by the Head Steward or Chefs.
Our key person will have:
- Positive attitude
- Sense of urgency
- High attention to detail
- Great work ethic
- Full availability
What you will get in return:
- An amazing team to work with
- Great opportunities for career growth in culinary
- A supportive workplace
With over 30 staff having worked at the Club for more than 10 years, Kedron-Wavell’s purpose is to create connections and opportunities for our local community, and that starts with the amazing staff that our members enjoy seeing and want to visit again for.
If you have questions please email us at: [email protected]
Please note – that only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.