|Posting||Research Administration Officer – Human System Integration (HSI)|
|Job Employer||Department of Defence|
|Salary||$69811 – $76215 (plus Super)|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Work at the Institute of Aviation Medicine – Human System Integration (HSI) Flight as a Research Administration Officer. Perform roles to support and enable the research team, and assist with research activities that enhance human performance and promote safe aerospace operations.
- Accumulate background documentation in support of research activities.
- In collaboration with Research Officers:
- Preparing for research tasks.
- Collecting data.
- Processing collected data for reporting.
- Managing the structure, content and format of reports and documents.
- Coordinating the review, approval and distribution of reports, and resource management.
- Manage specialised research equipment in accordance with asset management requirements and research activities.
- Perform administrative support activities associated with research project management, governance and management of supporting documentation.
About our Team
The RAAF Institute of Aviation Medicine (RAAF IAM) Human Systems Integration Flight (HSI FLT) provides aeromedical and aviation human factors SME advice across a broad range of areas, including (but not limited to) human-machine interface and human-system integration; human performance; fatigue; physiological stresses of flight and physiological events, including hypoxia; flying clothing and life support equipment; display technologies; anthropometry, ergonomics, and cockpit accommodation; aircrew health; exposure to suspected airborne contaminants, etc.
In order to best support Defence flying operations, HSI FLT has an approach to assess, scope, and prioritise formal ‘requests for information’ (RFI) coming from different customer units.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in data entry and security measures needed for data integrity.
- Knowledge of administrative and office procedures.
- Ability to work autonomously in an effective manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Application Closing Date: Thursday the 28th July 2022
For further information please review the job information pack, reference AF/00515/22 on https://defencecareers.nga.net.au/?jati=692B8BCC-BB38-2782-DACB-C8A4528978E4