|Posting||Senior HR Advisor|
|Job Sector||Consulting & Generalist HR|
The Senior HR Advisor will provide advice and support to the Executive Leadership team and will be accountable for the HR initiatives across the organisation. This role will see you working for a small, yet growing not for profit organisation, that provides services to individuals with a disability and older people living in their community.
The successful candidate will present with a generalist HR skill set, and previous experience working with industrial awards. This position will give you the opportunity to work both strategically and hands-on (operationally) to support business outcomes. We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates who present with the following:
- A tertiary qualification in HR, Business or Psychology
- 3+ years Advisory experience
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Sound judgement and mediation skills
- The ability to prioritise work and multi task effectively
- A collaborative approach and ability to foster strong internal stakeholder relationships
- A strong understanding of the NES and relevant legislation
This role will see you joining a collaborative team and a positive staff culture. This role is also supported by an HR administrator. For a confidential enquiry please contact Jessica Inteman at JobAlly on 0403 936 106 or apply today!