|Posting||HR Administration Officer|
|Job Employer||Cater Care|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
- Exciting entry level HR position with future career opportunities.
- Position available as a Full-time or Part-Time as a Job Share
- Hybrid working available
- Be part of a collaborative team in an innovative, fast growing company
Are you an energetic HR graduate or administration wizz, looking to get a start in a supportive, innovative team? Now is a great time to join the Cater Care team!
We are currently seeking a HR Administration Officer to join our People & Culture (hybrid working arrangements also possible). Reporting to our HR Advisor, this position will be helping support our Operations right across Australia across a range of HR/People and Culture programs of work. This exciting opportunity would suit either a budding HR graduate or HR/Admin professional with a few years experience, who is ready to make their mark and establish themselves in the HR profession. With the opportunity to learn from experienced HR practitioners and be involved in exciting growth projects, it is an exciting time to be joining the team.
*Candidates from Sydney and Brisbane are welcome to apply
- The coordination of HR team deliverables such as drafting letters and employment contracts, processing compliance requirements (e.g. Working with Children, Police Checks), updating the HR systems and resolving HR operational queries.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service to the business ensuring the HR team meet agreed SLAs.
- Assisting with queries and working with key stakeholders to effectively onboard new team members
- Contributing to process improvement initiatives within the HR team and beyond to improve efficiency of services to the business.
- Maintaining and updating databases with employee information
- Electronic Filing of employee documentation
- Assisting with general administration
Important to your success:
- Prior experience in a HR Services/Administration role in a busy and fast paced environment.
- High customer service focus with the ability to communicate and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- High attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to quickly identify errors or inconsistencies within information.
- You’ll be proactive, a team player and will enjoy working collaboratively with peers to problem solve.
- You will be comfortable working in a busy and regulated environment demonstrating the ability to work at pace, manage tight deadlines and prioritise work effectively.
- Experience with Google Workspace would be highly regarded
Cater Care is one of Australia’s leading providers of contract catering, accommodation and facility management services. 100% Australian owned, we operate in a wide range of industries, providing support services to a varied client base throughout Australia. Employing over 3,000 people, we’re proud to acknowledge that our continuing success is built on the efforts of our reliable and dedicated employees who demonstrate our values of Care, Pride and Community in all that they do. This is an exciting time to join Cater Care – if you are confident that your skills and experience satisfy the above criteria and you are interested in further developing your career, we look forward to receiving your application.
Applications should include a cover letter as well as an up-to-date resume.
Cater Care values workplace diversity and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for our positions.
Why work for us:
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Please click here to review our EVP and Employee Benefits
Please click here to learn about the Cater Care Way.
Please click “Apply for this job”. If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch. Please, no agencies.