ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accountingis hiring people as Payroll Officer | $75k – $85k + Bonus | CBD. The Selected person will be earn at least Undisclosed AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Payroll Officer | $75k – $85k + Bonus | CBD|
|Job Employer||ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accounting|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
Rapidly growing global retail brand | Iconic and well-known business
CBD based | Tight-knit team | $75k – $85k package + Bonus
New payroll team | Career progression opportunities
A well known and very popular consumer brand with a growing global presence is looking for a Payroll Officer to join their newly established payroll team. The business pride themselves on their company culture, employee development and generous store discounts. Due to their size, the business offers career progression opportunities and promotions are available to all staff.
Reporting to and working with the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing fortnightly payroll
- Entering new starters and leavers
- Maintaining leave records and adjustments
- Responding to payroll related queries
- Processing Superannuation, PAYG etc
- Supporting management with process improvement initiatives
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- At least 1 years payroll experience, ideally in a high volume environment with responsibility for 200+ employees
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience working with a large payroll software – Kronos, SAP, Chris21, PayGlobal, etc
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Bailey Michel for a confidential discussion on 0477 744 585. Or alternatively please apply per the link below.
ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accounting | Focused on Melbourne and Sydney