|Posting||Group Commercial Manager|
|Job Employer||Daracon Group|
Daracon Group has a history of quality and strong performance across a broad range of construction activities including road, rail, concrete structures, landscaping, quarrying, plant hire and mining. Daracon’s strong reputation is founded in its customer and employee focused approach to business.
Due to a strong pipeline of works and our focus on continual improvement, we are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Group Commercial Manager to provide leadership to our teams and facilitate the achievement of our commercial objectives, maximisation of our control position and leverage maximum return on our supplier relationships.
The Group Commercial Manager position will report into our CFO and hold responsibility for providing effective and efficient management of systems, process, compliance and improvement activities for all tasks and personnel engaged in contract management, contract administration, procurement and supplier management.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree Qualified in relevant discipline such as Business, Commerce, Process Engineering
- Proven experience in a similar Commercial Management position in the construction/engineering sector
- A strong understanding of relevant legislation
- On-site project delivery experience, including design and construct projects
- A sound understanding of scheduling and time management of major design and construct projects
- Sound experience with Government engineering contracts
- Excellent commercial acumen with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to interpret, understand and explain complex contractual and commercial issues
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels, both internally and externally
- Experience in onsite project delivery would also be a distinct advantage
This is a new role that offers the successful applicant a fantastic highly autonomous role where they can make the position their own and have the opportunity to receive recognition of the achievement of some real tangible business and commercial results. We value our people as our key asset and this is reflected in all aspects of our business.
Apply now via the link below or email your application to [email protected]