|Posting||Mater Administration Talent Community – Expressions of Interest|
|Job Employer||Mater Group|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience + salary pac000aging|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Thank you for your interest in joining Mater Group’s Administration Talent Community!
Mater is consistently looking for strong and enthusiastic administrative staff to join the team in both Administration Officer and Senior Administration Officer roles.
Joining our Administration Talent Community ensures you receive new vacant administration positions directly to your email, and gives you the opportunity to apply for these positions before they are advertised anywhere else.
Mater’s professional Administration Services Team are dedicated to providing exceptional care and service to our patients. Mater Administration is divided into three large teams, with a variety of roles within each team.
- Customer Service Team
- Reception for outpatient clinics
- Call Centre / Teleservices
- Roster Management
- Business Support Officer (BSO)
- Admissions & Inpatients
- Reception for admissions to hospital
- Ward Clerks
- Patient Contacting
- Appointment Management
- Referral Management
- Bookings Office
Both Administration Officer and Senior Administration Officer roles are available within each team.
To be considered suitable for the Administration Talent community you will meet the following criteria:
- Experienced in providing administration support (medical administration experience preferred)
- Highly developed time management and organisational skills
- Strong computer and data entry skills including competence in using Microsoft Office Suite and Patient Administration systems (or the ability to quickly learn new systems)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively within a busy, fast-paced, demanding environment
- Commitment to the Mater Mission and Values
What you need to know about joining our Talent Community
- Applications for all vacancies in Administration with Mater will be accepted only via this link.
- You are applying to join our Talent Community. This advertisement is not for a specific role at Mater.
- We will be reviewing your application and when active vacancies become available, we will contact you to advise on next steps in the process if applicable.
- Emailed applications will NOT be accepted as all applicants need to complete the online application form.
- All questions on the Mater application form must be completed to be considered.
As a Catholic not-for-profit ministry of Mercy Partners, Mater brings together our collective expertise and resources across health, education and research to help you make better choices about your health, every day.
Through our extensive network of hospitals, health centres and related businesses, a nationally accredited education provider, a world-class medical research institute and philanthropic support, we’re working together to improve the health of our community.
Why join us?
Joining a 10,000+ strong workforce, you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education, Research and Foundation and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community. You will be a part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options where suitable
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
Please note it is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.