|Posting||eLearning Consultant – 12 month contract|
|Job Employer||SEEK Limited|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Training & Development|
SEEK’s portfolio of diverse businesses make a positive impact on a truly global scale. Our purpose is to help people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organisations succeed. We create world-class technology solutions to connect more people to relevant employment, education, small business and volunteer opportunities.
We have a culture of high-performance in our workplaces and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation.
Life at SEEK
At SEEK, innovation, creativity and passion drive us. We challenge the status quo and retain the entrepreneurial spirit which drove our early success.
This is what’s led us being named the AFR Boss Overall Winner for Best Place to Work in in Australasia, and the Best Place to Work – Technology.
SEEK strives to support the wellbeing of our employees so they can lead more fulfilling and productive lives. We do this by providing our people with a phenomenal experience at work. We support many types of flexible working arrangements and provide additional leave days such as personal flexi days and volunteer leave.
Our state of the art offices in Cremorne provide an exceptional space to collaborate with colleagues with our speciality spaces designed for testing, observation and research. Internal wintergardens, along with outdoor terraces and courtyards provide areas to catch up with colleagues. The Hub and Level 6 Terrace provide sweeping views of the city, as well as a games area featuring a pool table, table tennis table, Xbox Series X and PlayStation.
The opportunities to collaborate and socialise with colleagues continue, with two hackathons a year and social events such as the SEEK Slam, SEEK Soccer, Footy and annual family carnival days.
SEEK is also a proud sponsor of the Midsumma Festival and participates in loads of wellbeing programs throughout the year such as RuOKDay, Wellbeing week and many more.
The Finance ERP project is focused on enhancing and harmonising SEEK’s ERP platforms across APAC. Given the scale and complexity of the change involved, SEEK has identified the need for a eLearn Consultant to work as part of the Finance ERP Change & Training team.
You will deliver engaging eLearn modules that embed our new ERP Technology. You’ll form part of our wider change team and work with the ERP Training Vendor, local change advocates and business stakeholders to roll out changes impacting different countries across Asia Pacific.
- Manage the design and development of Training materials ensuring they are role specific, meet business needs and take language translation requirements into consideration
- Deliver uplifted and new eLearning material aligned to existing templates and styles and targeted to the end user experience.
- Manage the end to end e-Learning process including requirements, scoping, testing/peer reviews and publishing courses
- Liaise, consult and foster effective networks with internal / external stakeholders, working closely with the teams and key business stakeholders to ensure material and strategy for e-Learning is fit for purpose
- Designing and developing online e-Learning courses using Articulate 360
- Creating e-learning resources using InDesign, Photoshop, Vyond and llustrator.
- Engage key stakeholders and facilitate meetings
- Identify and raise training-related risks and issues
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience in the design and delivery of training collateral such as documentation, videos, eLearning
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and graphic design software such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong consulting and influencing skills with an ability to diagnose business learning needs
- Excellent attention to detail and good understanding of best practice for instructional design
- Aptitude and an ability to learn quickly whilst on-the-job.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and comfortable working with stakeholders in different locations
- Proven ability to tailor people solutions to match culturally nuanced organisations
At SEEK we offer:
- Support of flexible working
- SEEKer Support, offering mental/physical wellbeing counselling
- Empower sessions with industry leading guest speakers
- Amazing new HQ in Cremorne
Here at SEEK we pride ourselves on harbouring a flexible and inclusive working environment. Should you require any specific support or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please advise us and we will be happy to assist.
For this role, only those candidates with the eligible right to work will be considered
At SEEK, the health and safety of our people is our highest priority. For this reason, SEEK has introduced a policy requiring all employees and visitors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 within our offices, unless a formal medical exemption applies. In addition, all employees attending in-person work related meetings or events outside the office will also need to be fully vaccinated. We have chosen to share this information early in our hiring process, so that candidates can make an informed choice. On this basis, as part of the application process you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood this policy, and would like to continue with the hiring process. Further details about this policy will be shared during the hiring process, as required.