|Posting||Claims & Customer Resolutions Officer (Minchinbury)|
|Job Employer||Australia Post Group|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Australia Post Group is one of the most trusted brands in Australia. Employing over 70,000 people across our integrated delivery, logistics and e-Commerce network – we love delivering! Through our huge range of services, we help communities stay connected, businesses reach new customers and people stay in touch. We’re committed to helping our people, customers and communities build a better future.
What it’s like to work here
A career at Australia Post Group can lead down many paths. There are a variety of roles to suit all sorts of skills and you will also have the chance to learn from the best people; everyone, everywhere, every day. For us, an engaging, enjoyable workplace is the foundation for great work which is why your attitude and your passion is just as important to us as your experience.
What does the role involve?
Reporting to the Customer Resolutions Team Manager, your major accountabilities include:-
- Liaise with internal and external Customers regarding account queries/disputes, with the objective to resolve issues within a timely manner
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and corrective actions are undertaken prior to raising associated Credit Notes and maintaining an accurate allocation of Credit Notes against client accounts
- Record and maintain all written and verbal communication with clients accurately within our Query Management System – SalesForce
- Build internal/external relationships to ensure communication is effective in the resolution of account discrepancies
- Effective liaison with our clients to ensure customer service levels are kept at a premium
- Ensure that departmental strategies to actively reduce Credit Notes Volumes / Values are adhered to.
- Queries are actioned within an average turnaround timeframe of 8 Business Days.
What are we looking for?
- Post-secondary school qualification in the area of Debt Collection
- Qualification in business management, accounting management or a related discipline would be desirable
- Experience in Credit/Accounts Receivable with Excel knowledge is highly regarded
- 2 – 3 years of account reconciliation and experience in problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in relevant modules of ERP Systems – TEAM / PeopleSoft
- Experience in developing and maintaining customer relationships, with both internal/external stakeholders.
We believe investing in our people is good business
That’s why we have a team dedicated to career coaching and support for our employees. And we know that your life outside of work matters. So while we work hard, we also have a culture that promotes a genuine work/life balance.
Together, our differences make us stronger
With a reach across Australia and beyond, we’re building a workforce that’s as diverse as the communities we serve. Learn more about how we’re supporting inclusion at Australia Post, here. If you require adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Diversity Team at [email protected].
Australia Post welcomes applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders. Check out this short video to find out how we acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Custodians of the land we operate on.
Ready to join the transformation of Australia Post?
Click apply now, to help shape our tomorrow.