|Posting||Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator|
|Job Employer||NOW Recruitment|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator Healthcare
Our Client provides both Agency Labour and Permanent Recruitment services to Aged Care Facilities throughout Melbourne and is in their tenth year of operation.
We wish to add a Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator role to the Permanent Recruitment business team to allow us to take advantage of the many needs of our active client base.
About the role
You will have responsibility for working with the Recruitment Team within a busy customer focused business. In a true operational role, you will be key support for the Recruitment Service business ensuring that all services are professionally delivered across the business. You will work with the current team members to provide service to our broad base of Aged Care clients.
The wide scope of positions to fill within our Aged Care customer base make this role interesting and variable, roles include senior positions within our Client base including Lifestyle Managers, Senior Facility Managers, General Managers…..
The role encompasses supporting all aspects of end to end recruitment including:
- Supporting the current Recruitment Consultants whilst actively working within Recruitment services for our Aged Care clients
- Sourcing candidates through direct advertising, LinkedIn, Seek, Indeed, internal Referrals
- Candidate engagement; resume screening, phone screening, interview booking
- Formatting position descriptions, resumes and contracts using templates
- Support job seekers right through the recruitment process with warmth and integrity
- Helping the Recruitment team deliver end-to-end 360 recruitment solutions
You will love this role if you are a passionate resourceful person who has a proven track record of:
- At least 3+ years in administration or a recruitment environment
- Likes the Customer Service interaction and does it with a SMILE
- Strong communicator both verbally and written
- Experience in MS Office and Database software
- Have interest and passion for working in the health sector
This is a full-time permanent position. A remuneration package will be negotiable subject to skills and experience which includes a good Base plus Super. We will treat you as a professional, given responsibility & accountability for your success whilst being a part of a positive contribution to our culture.
Contact us now by clicking the Apply link below and we will be in touch for a chat!