|Posting||Administration / Client Services Assistant|
|Job Employer||Danpalo Group Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
We are a boutique accounting firm in East Perth, servicing businesses Australia wide. Our team requires someone to assist in the day-to-day running of the office, be the friendly face that greets clients and one that brings a great energy to the firm!
Your Duties will include the following:
- Provide friendly, proactive customer service in person, on the phone and via email
- Process incoming/outgoing mail & maintain electronic filing
- Client engagement, onboarding and data management
- Maintain ASIC register and compliance
- Manage direct marketing and CRM for the business (includes automating and optimising all e-mail marketing communications)
- Assistance with internal reporting and maintaining app stack
- Provide a diverse range of administrative support to our Team
The successful Candidate will possess the following skills:
- Must be an excellent Team player
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and show initiative is essential
- Professional presentation and confident communication skills
- Must be Reliable/Punctual
- A willingness to learn and ability to take direction
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook Software experience is Essential
This role can be flexible hours for the right candidate. School hours can be considered.
Previous experience in a similar professional environment is preferred, but not essential.
The right applicant will be provided training to assist with their development within the role.
Please email your resume with an explanation of why you would be the ideal candidate to [email protected]