|Posting||Senior Manager, Learning Transformation|
|Job Employer||Commonwealth Bank|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Training & Development|
See yourself in our team:
The Organisational Development (OD) team sits within HR and is a specialist function that works across the Group, at all levels, to build tomorrow’s bank today and a brighter future for all.
The purpose of the HR Learning & Development team is to:
- implement an enterprise-wide learning and development strategy that optimises learning operating model, enhances our learner experience and supports our people to embrace new ways to learn and grow
- guide creative learning and development interventions, through effective analysis, sourcing, design, delivery, assessment and accreditation, to meet critical skilling needs
- the role contributes to the delivery of the CommBank People Strategy and it’s ambition that our people and the Community are skilled for the future.
Do work that matters:
The Senior Manager Learning Transformation will report to the Executive Manager Learning & Development and will be responsible but not limited to the following;
- Partner with internal marketing, change and communications teams to drive enterprise wide campaigns that effectively challenge our people’s mindset about Careers and Development, and sell more progressive methods of organisational learning
- Partner with business leaders, Academies and business unit learning teams transform our approach to development and embrace more progressive methods of organisational learning
- Support or lead a cross-functional team of practitioners through elements of solution analysis, design, development, delivery, evaluation and operational reporting.
- Apply Agile mindset, practices and tools to drive highly impactful, timely learning initiatives.
- Use analytics to track and provide insights for both the implementation and effectiveness of the Learning strategy and initiatives to report on progress.
- Build cross Human Resources and business relationships to facilitate decision-making and manage risks and create advocacy.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Expertise marketing learning products and services
- Expertise leading cultural change with demonstrated impact
- Experience shaping learning culture, mindset and practices
- Experience leading others within a highly complex environment
- Strategic mindset, solutions focussed with a point of view on lifelong learning
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships and influence decision making processes
To be considered for this role you must meet the Group’s Covid19 vaccination policy.
Whether you’re passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we’re driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you’ll thrive. You’ll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We’re determined to make a real difference for Australia’s first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick [link removed] to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.