|Posting||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION TRAINEE|
|Job Employer||OSMAC Apprenticeships|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Business Administration Traineeship
OSMAC Apprenticeships are currently the fastest growing Group Training Company boasting the highest completion rate in the industry built on a strong focus of supporting our trainee’s throughout their traineeship.
Our client is seeking a Business Administration trainee to join their busy team. You will be working in a diverse and dynamic workshop. Primary duties will include customer service both in person and electronic, accounts, filing, data entry and assisting other team members with administrative duties whilst completing your Certificate III in Business Administration.
To be considered for the positions the applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to complete a Certificate III in Business Administration
- Able to retain information and have the right attitude towards work
- Sound computer knowledge
- Strong customer service is a advantage
- Possess a drivers licence and reliable transport
- Be well presented, enthusiastic, punctual, reliable and have a good attendance record
- Be motivated and have a positive attitude
- Ability to follow instructions including processes and procedures
- Able to work safely
- Be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency status
- XERO experience is highly regarded
The successful applicant will be offered the following:
- Long term career prospects
- Uniforms supplied
- High level of support in the form of Apprentice Care Manager and Mentors
- All college training costs paid for
- Ongoing training and opportunities to accelerate learning
- Pay rates in accordance with the modern award
- Income Protection/Annual Leave/Sick Leave
- This position is for an immediate start, please include a cover letter with your application addressing why you think you may make a good fit for this role
- A chance to gain a Nationally Accredited Qualification at a globally recognised brand while being paid
If this sounds like you then we need to hear from you ASAP! Please apply providing an up-to-date resume and brief cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance however, only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.