|Job Employer||Spark NEL DC JV|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Records Management & Document Control|
About North East Link
The Spark Consortium has been selected to deliver the Central Package of the North East Link Project – Victoria’s biggest road project.
The Spark Consortium’s Design and Construction Contractor – which comprises Webuild, CPB Contractors, GS Engineering and Construction and China Construction Oceania – will deliver the twin three-lane tunnels and key interchanges for the project.
The Central Package will be delivered as a Public Private Partnership and provides three-lane twin tunnels that will close the missing link in Melbourne’s freeway network from the M80 Ring Road to an upgraded Eastern Freeway, reducing journey times and diverting heavy vehicles away from local roads. Up to 135,000 vehicles will use North East Link every day, reducing congestion in the north-east while maintaining local roads.
About the Opportunity
New opportunity as a Document Controller on Melbourne’s largest project to date. This role will be project wide which your responsibility will be to oversee and administer the document control systems for the North East Link Project.
This role will be accountable for:
- Monitor compliance with document control requirements and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure all documents are receipted and logged in the document management system in correct locations and distributed accurately. Ensure proper indexing and maintenance of hard copy files.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Maintain a current and accurate document register.
- Demonstrate an intimate knowledge of the document control systems
Minimum requirements for this role are:
- Drafting or IT qualifications advantageous
- Previous experience in a document control role, managing electronic document control system
- Experience with electronic document control systems
- Logical, methodology and systematic process management
- Work Organisation / Time Management / Attention to Detail
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please click on the ‘Apply now’ button to register your interest and please also subscribe to ‘Job Alerts’ to be notified of upcoming opportunities with SPARK.
Whilst we are keen to hear from candidates with proven infrastructure project experience or experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Contractor to be a part of an iconic construction project in Melbourne, Victoria, we also will consider applicants that are seeking to enter or re-enter the industry.
SPARK is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and actively seeks to remove barriers people may face in gaining a successful position on the North East Link Central Package. We value diversity, inclusion and equity through providing a working environment where all employees feel included, valued, and free to bring their different skills, experiences and perspectives.