|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Innovate, Collaborate and Enhance.
These are the Civium values that drive our passionate team members to deliver outstanding customer service.
Civium is looking for a self-driven, reliable and professional individual to join our dynamic team in Canberra as a Strata Associate.
You are a great communicator and relationship builder, you’re passionate about caring for our customers. You are self-motivated, compassionate, optimistic and you pride yourself on delivering exceptional results.
About the Role
- Learning to read, interpret and understand relevant legislation;
- Relationship building and liaising with Owners Corporations and their representatives, as required;
- Assist with agendas and minutes for meetings;
- Working with finance, insurance, and maintenance team members to achieve successful outcomes for clients;
- Periodic inspections;
- General administration;
- Training from the ground up with our experienced team leaders ;and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks with ease;
- Experience working in a office environment;
- Well developed problem-solving skills;
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail; and
- Being a strong team player
- Yearly 2-day company conference
- Competitive salary
- Great culture and companywide social events
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- No weekend work
- Education support for career growth
Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.
At Civium, we committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to promote a professional and inclusive environment where all staff are respected, valued and empowered to thrive.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted