|Posting||Admin Support – Fixed-Term Contract|
|Job Employer||Toll People|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Toll People are currently recruiting an Administrator to provide support to a Toll Business unit during their peak season. Initially located in Mawson lakes, relocating to the CBD/city fringe area late July, you will be assisting the Case Management team with a variety of admin duties.
This position is offering 38 hours a week, business hours Monday – Friday, and will be on a fixed-term contract starting in July continuing until the 30th of December 2022.
The successful applicant must be able to work fulltime hours, have a recent police clearance or the ability to gain a police clearance immediately.Key Responsibilities
- Bookings flights, accommodation & hire vehicles
- Answering phones and providing quality customer
- Data Entry
- General Administration skills
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Previous experience in administration role
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A dedicated work ethic
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite WORD, EXCEL
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Potential for progression
- Great team environment
- Fixed-term contract until end of December 2022
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development.
If you’re interested in this role, please click on ‘Apply’.
Toll Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies and will not pay any placement fees relating to such unsolicited resume referrals.
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders and abilities.