|Posting||Assistant Branch Manager|
|Job Employer||Apollo Motorhome Holidays|
Who Are We?
Apollo Motorhome Holidays is a division of Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd (ATL) which is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and is a multi-national, vertically integrated manufacturer, rental fleet operator, wholesaler and retailer of motorhomes, campervans and caravans…think #VanLife!!!
What We Do
Simply put, we’re memory makers or, facilitators of amazing memories. We believe road trips are the best way to holiday! We know RVs inside and out. Well…we should…we’ve been building, renting and selling them for over 35 years across Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Canada, the UK and Europe. Phew…that’s a lot of places.
The main tasks include but not limit to
- Supervising a team of Guest Service Officers and RV Technicians,
- Overseeing RV technicians and cleaners in turning around vehicles between hires
- Entering rental agreements and explaining terms and conditions,
- Demonstrating functions of our motorhomes and campervans,
- Selling liability reduction options and ancillary products and services, e.g. GPS devices, picnic equipment etc.
- Responding to questions,
- Resolving guest relations issues and
- Collecting revenue.
This position is in our Adelaide Rental Branch located at Croydon Park and is a permanent full-time role. Given we’re in Tourism we are a 7-day operation so, you need to be okay with working weekends and public holidays. The good news is, you get great penalty rates for this, and we also have an attractive commission structure for ancillary sales.
Skills and Experiences
We’re eager to find those who love a good road trip and have some of the following qualities and experience in:
- Customer service &/or sales.
- A valid open manual driver’s license is a must (you’ll need this to drive our RV’s).
- You like to go above and beyond to make somebodies day.
- You’re happy go lucky and nothing keeps down.
- You’re great with time management and you like a fast-paced environment.
- You’re creative with communication and a great listener (English isn’t the first language for some of our guests).
- It would be amazing if you spoke German or another European language but it isn’t necessary.
- You’re good with computers and technology…like navigating apps.
- Conflict and negotiation isn’t something that phases you, and
- You believe teamwork is dream work.
- Previous staff supervision experience (supervising a workshop, service department or similar operation would be an advantage),
- Some mechanical or automotive aptitude,
- A strong track-record of achieving sales targets,
- Solid problem solving abilities,
- Experience in effective complaint handling and conflict resolution,
- Good time and self-management,
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written,
- Sound computer skills,
- Calm and polite composure when under pressure,
- Friendly, positive attitude.
We walk the talk when it comes to ensuring our product quality meets our guests’ expectations so training will be provided.
One Last Thing…
Because having fun is part of our culture and we believe our team is the reason for our success, we give you access to product trial to experience our products for FREE!!
So…if this sounds like you and you could rock #vanlife, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!!
Note that only selected candidates will be contacted by HO team in Brisbane and/or Adelaide Branch Manager.