|Posting||Circulation Administration Assistant|
|Job Employer||Australian Community Media|
|Salary||Attractive base salary|
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive base salary.
- A winning team culture that promotes openness and collaboration.
Working with us
ACM (Australian Community Media) is Australia’s largest and most diversified private media businesses, which is in a significant growth phase under the guidance of Executive Chairman Antony Catalano.
We have been bringing news to our rural and regional communities for more than 150 years. Our network of more than 200 leading news media brands such as The Canberra Times, Newcastle Herald, The Border Mail and The Bendigo Advertiser serves millions of people across Australia. More recently, ACM and Real Estate View have formed a joint venture to build a market-leading, multi-faceted property media and data business. Please refer to www.realestateview.com.au to find out more.
It is an exciting time to join ACM.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join our circulation team at The Canberra Times as a Circulation Administration. This is a full-time permanent position based in Canberra.
Reporting to the Circulation Manager this position is responsible for the daily management of the circulation administration functions across the ACM Network. This involves overseeing all newspaper supply and planning, assisting call centre on various subscription matters, retailer/distributor relationship management and back office circulation administration functions including the processing returns/returns adjustment and Auditing of publications.
The role is also required to liaise with internal and external departments and stakeholders including but not limited to Printing and Logistics.
- Accurate and timely completion of all administration tasks.
- Efficiently use all systems to complete assigned tasks including emails, Matrix, Connect, Hummingbird and Google docs.
- Assisting Call Centre on subscriptions and delivery issues.
- Assisting Accounts Coordinator on newsagents related issues.
- Timely and efficiently manage of E Edition enquiries with internal and External stakeholders.
- Timely and efficient production of all publishing files.
- Effective and productive interaction between internal and external stakeholders.
As our preferred candidate you will have:
- Previous experience in an administration role preferably in a print environment.
- Self-motivation with a high level of self-efficiency and attention to detail.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Advanced skills in Google Apps and Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Ability to use the Matrix circulation system.
We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace, which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
If you thrive by working collaboratively and want to actively participate in developing a strong team culture that enables ACM to build a modern, stronger rural and regional media network then please connect with us today!
Applications will only be considered from candidates with the right to work in Australia. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.