|Posting||Payroll and Accounts Payable Officer|
|Job Employer||Quality Pharmacy Group|
Quality Pharmacy Group is committed to improving the Quality of Life of the community through our elite health and wellbeing educational programs and disease management services, such as Diabetes Education, Sleep Apnoea, Podiatry, Wound Management, Podiatry, Bone Density and more.
We are an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ looking for a passionate individual with experience in Payroll and Accounts Payable to work for a multi-site and forward-thinking organisation.
Located in Ascot Vale, we are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to flawlessly execute payroll fortnightly for approximately 200 employees across multiple retail pharmacies, who also has had some exposure to Accounts Payable.
The Accounts Payable function requires the accurate and timely processing, administration and reconciliation of accounts payable for the retail pharmacies and the Management Entities of the Quality Pharmacy Group.
Areas of responsibility include (but are not limited to):
- Accurate and timely processing of payroll for approx. 200 employees
- Maintenance of the ClockOn Integrated Rostering & Payroll System
- Responding to staff enquiries related to payments, benefits and taxation
- Preparation of Payroll Tax, Superannuation and PAYG
- Working with HR and the Group Accountant to ensure regular compliance with relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly Payroll Reports including monthly journal uploads
- Accurate and timely processing and payment of all supplier invoices
- Monthly accounts payable reconciliations
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with Internal and External Stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of Payroll experience
- Exposure to modern day payroll systems (current system: ClockOn)
- Qualifications in Payroll or similar
- Experience with Accounting software (GreenTree preferred but not essential)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and intermediate Excel skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multitask with limited supervision
- Possess excellent time management skills
We can offer you the following:
- Career and personal development planning
- High level of autonomy in your role
- Product discounts
- Be part of a leading and innovative Pharmacy Group
- The chance to be part of a culture based on great relationships
The role must stay informed of the latest trends and developments so that our organisation is seen as an employer of choice.
A unique opportunity like this does not present itself every day, so if you want to be part of a new direction and looking to work in a professional environment then this is the place to be!
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below and submit your cover letter and resume.