|Posting||Experienced Cook / Kitchen Hand|
|Job Employer||Finn Poke|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Kitchen & Sandwich Hands|
Daily Greens, a fast casual dining concept focusing on fresh and healthy salads, is looking for an experienced Cook and Kitchen Hand to join the team. Our store is located at The Intersection on Glenmore Road (cor. Oxford Street), Paddington
Hours available for the right person
Duties and responsibilities:
As the cuisine does not involve any grill cooking, focus is on daily prep, food maintenance and food service- preparing orders as they come through.
You will utilise your skills in food preparation, food service and safe kitchen procedures.
As well as:
- Managing daily kitchen operations and food prep- working with raw fish, protein, vegetables, fruit, sauces and garnishing.
- Preparing Warm and Cold Salad Bowls for customers
- Be responsible for receiving stock, stock control.
- Maintenance of high standards of hygiene and compliance to food safety guidelines
- Understanding portion control, and most importantly food presentation
- Keeping all work area to a high standard including cleanliness
- Complete open and close procedures.
- Available to work weekdays/weekends and nights, public holidays
- We cross train all staff to also know how to operate the register, take orders and finalise registers.
Skills and experience
You will be a positive, proactive individual with initiative. Passionate and ambitious individual who takes pride in their work, eye for detail for food presentation and can handle a fast pace environment.
- 2 years experience in a kitchen/cook role
- Able to work
- Long term employment in mind
What is in it for you?
- Award rates
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible roster