|Job Employer||Bindaree Food Group|
|Location||Recruitment – Internal|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
Bindaree Food Group (BFG) is a vertically integrated supply chain business delivering global meat solutions both domestically and internationally and has solidified its position as a prominent leader in the Australian meat industry.
Are you a people person? Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can make a difference?
We are looking for a Recruitment Officer to join our team in Inverell in northern NSW, situated on the Macintyre River.
In this role as Recruitment Officer, you will love talking to people and enjoying the fast-paced day to day recruitment activities within the business. The Recruitment Officer Rin to the Senior People and Culture Advisor and
You will work closely with other members of the People & Culture team and key stakeholders to find and attract talent into the business and be committed to providing quality customer service and a positive and efficient recruitment experience for applicants.
Your key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Sourcing and attracting candidates via multiple avenues to maintain standard manning’s required for the business (including recruiting up to 6 team members each week).
- Coordinating recruitment activities including scheduling interviews, performing reference checks, managing all correspondence, associated tasks and administration requirements during the recruitment process, and assist with on-boarding and induction.
- Assisting in designing and implementing the overall recruitment strategy for the Inverell Plant
- Providing exceptional customer service to applicants
- Implementing strategies to continuously source talent from multiple sources, to ensure the best quality candidates.
- Assisting with processing visa applications and any generalist P&C queries.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferrable
- You will be commitment to providing quality customer service and a positive and efficient recruitment experience for applicants.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to build and maintain valuable internal and external relationships and networks.
- High attention to detail
- You will have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and anticipate requirements using initiative.
- Commitment to customer service with strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- A quick learner.
What we have on offer:
- An attractive remuneration package negotiated depending on experience
- The opportunity to work with a progressive, reliable, and stable Company.
- Full time permanent position
- A collaborative and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development – grow you career with us!
- Staff discounts
We believe a person’s role should evolve and grow in line with their development, career aspirations and the growth of the business.
Take the next step in your career, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Apply today!