L’Orealis hiring people as Senior Payroll Specialist. The Selected person will be earn at least Attractive base + bonus + profit share AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Senior Payroll Specialist|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||Attractive base + bonus + profit share|
|Job Sector||Remuneration & Benefits|
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Managing the end-to-end payroll processing including onboarding, monthly pay cycles, reimbursements, and terminations
• Ensuring timely payment of all wages across our head office, Distribution Centre, Field and Retail departments
• Maintains and develops collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, including HR Retail, AskHR, Divisional HR teams, Reward team, Finance functions and Tax.
• Managing and resolving any payroll issues with our team in a timely manner
• Complying with STP, PAYG, Tax and superannuation reporting and payment requirements
• Maintaining up to date knowledge and implement compliance strategies for all statutory expectations across local, state and federal legislation
• Assisting with the collation of information for Fringe Benefit Tax returns
• Managing all payroll tax and WorkCover reporting
• Managing all end of month reporting
• Previous experience as a Payroll Manager within the Retail Industry across Australia
• Prior experience with payroll and HRIS software, Chris21is essential
• Experience working with Awards, Enterprise agreements, state legislation, governance and compliance
• Experience working with high volume pay runs and query management, in a fast-paced environment
• Empathy and sensitivity towards difficult and confidential matters
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work to tight timeframes and deadlines
L’Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L’Oréal Group – the world’s largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 30 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.