|Posting||Human Resources Advisor|
|Job Employer||Ertech Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
This is an exciting time to join Ertech as we continuing to grow our capability. We are an Australian civil and electrical construction business that delivers services to a diverse range of industries.
We are self-performers who have been doing this for more than forty years and take immense pride in the work we produce and the long-standing relationships we build.
At Ertech, we believe that the people who work for us are not just employees. They are part of our ongoing success
This is an exciting opportunity to join Ertech as we are seeking an innovative, engaging and self-motivated Recruitment Advisor to join our Human Resources team in the Wangara Head Office. You will be tasked with managing the end-to-end recruitment across the national business.
You can expect:
- Support from a knowledgeable team
- Being a valued employee where our values; Collaboration, Courage and Authenticity drive performance
- Career development opportunities
- Potential for flexible work arrangements
- Enjoyment coming to work
Key accountabilities will include:
- End-to-end recruitment including drafting job advertisements, job positing, shortlisting, interviewing, conducting due diligence and offer management
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and to develop solid working relationships
- Liaising with the broader HR team with regards to on-boarding, policy & procedure and remuneration
- Managing and championing the internal recruitment systems and processes
- Creating and maintaining talent pipelines
- Strong focus on diversity in recruitment
- Substantial proven previous experience managing a large recruitment portfolio. Experience within an internal recruitment team will be highly regarded
- An established track record of successful recruitment within the civil construction industry
- The ability to build and maintain genuine working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- A strong customer service focus with a sincere effort with candidate care and professionalism
- Previous experience using PageUp recruitment platform will be highly regarded
Ertech is committed to building a workplace culture that strongly supports diversity and inclusion. We actively support applications from a wide sector of the community including women, Indigenous cultures and other diversity groups.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY REFERRALS
There is no better time to join the Ertech Team. To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply’ button’