|Job Employer||Specialised Welding Products Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Loclur Engineering, a division of The Lincoln Electric Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, is a leader in welding technology services.
We are seeking an experienced Office Administrator to support the day-to-day administration functions of our Gladstone branch. This is a hands-on role involving various administrative aspects of the company’s activities/ operations.
Your duties would include, but, are not limited to:
- Preparation of customer invoices using the company’s online accounting and inventory control system, SAP.
- Creating sales and purchase orders in SAP.
- Creating jobs and inputting planned costings into SAP.
- Liaising with suppliers, other company branches and the company’s head office.
- Creating, organising and maintaining electronic and manual files and filing systems.
- Supporting staff in costings and analysis procedures relating to stock movement and Projects.
- Maintain induction, training and license register for workshop.
- Using Microsoft Office for word processing, spreadsheets.
- General correspondence with customers and suppliers.
- Supporting the Branch Manager, sales and engineering staff in day to day duties.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning and maintaining the company literature data base.
We seek a highly organised and motivated individual who has excellent attention to detail, flexibility, a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work as part of a small dynamic team. The successful applicant should have a minimum of 5 years administration experience. Good written and verbal communication skills is a must in this role. Experience with computerised payroll systems and financial accounting systems such as SAP would be highly regarded.
The role is a permanent full time role and you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. Ability to start immediately is preferred.
Please submit your applications via email to [email protected]