|Posting||Workforce Program Learning & Development Specialist|
|Location||Training & Development|
|Salary||6% bonus 25% off health insurance|
|Job Sector||Training & Development|
Reporting into the Strategic Workforce Manager within the Bupa Villages and Aged Care (BVAC) business this role has come about due to growth. You will spend your time assisting in the design, development and delivery of key strategic workforce initiatives and programs to enhance pipeline supply of talent to care homes and improve capability and retention of the workforce. With the help of third-party training providers, you will support the creation and delivery of programs such as apprenticeships, traineeships, graduate pathways and skilled migration.
How will I help?
Key accountabilities include:
- Partner closely with BVAC support services, Operations and Clinical Governance teams and training providers to support the co-design and delivery of programs, ensuring alignment and integration with local programs of work.
- Act as a lead contact for participants and assist in the coordination and facilitation of tailored orientation and induction programs, plus structured mentoring and coaching plans.
- Utilise in-depth understanding to design and deliver solutions, frameworks, processes and tools associated with workforce creation and/or development programs.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support solution and service design, liaising with third parties, including but not limited to, RTO’s, higher education providers and learning vendors as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Strategic Workforce team and other BVAC business units to align and co-create programs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external partners across a range of levels, to support design delivery of key initiatives and programs of work.
- Engage and partner with HR specialist partners and key business stakeholders to enable the design and facilitation of assessment centre learning and selection content.
- Provide regular reporting to track and monitor progress and outcomes of workforce creation and development interventions.
What’s in it for me?
As well as a competitive salary, a range of Bupa benefits and flexible working/ work from home arrangements, you’ll be challenged and encouraged to innovate. You will partner with colleagues who are dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences. We respect and consider everyone, knowing your difference will make the difference.
- Discount on our health insurance, travel, car, home, contents and pet insurance products as well as discounts when you attend a Bupa Dental clinic or purchase glasses from a Bupa Optical store.
- A dedicated internal wellbeing team provides you with a range of services, such as a global resilience program, regular training opportunities on a range of wellbeing topics and access to a variety of wellbeing discounts.
- Additional ‘wellbeing days’ off work to treat yourself.
What do I need?
- You’re a subject matter expertise and have proven experience in learning design and delivery from within the healthcare industry.
- Ideally you are a registered nurse as many of the projects you’ll focus on are about nurses.
- You have experience supporting the design and leading the delivery of workforce development initiatives, in particular learning, including frameworks, processes and tools.
- A highly collaborative working style with the ability to engage with and communicate effectively with key stakeholder across the market unit at multiple levels.
- A reputation for effective and timely delivery and making things happen at pace.
- Strong project management, planning and program governance capabilities.
- Exceptional facilitation and coaching capability.
About Bupa Asia Pacific:
Bupa is an international healthcare group which has been committed to a purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world for more than 70 years.
Bupa Asia Pacific operates in Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong, supporting about 6.5 million customers through a broad range of health and care services including health insurance, aged care, dental, medical, optical and hearing services.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.