|Posting||Talent Acquisition Associate|
|Job Employer||Caterpillar of Australia|
|Salary||+ Higher Super Great Bonus and Share Options|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
Caterpillar of Australia is seeking a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our Asia Pacific team due to growth within our organisation.
This role is a full time ongoing position with Caterpillar of Australia, with the successful candidate to be located in either Tullamarine, Redcliffe WA or Brisbane CBD
As the Talent Acquisition Associate you will be providing end to end inhouse recruitment, including administrative and coordination support to the Recruiter and hiring managers working through the full recruitment life-cycle.
You will work with a small team in Australia, however be a part of a large global team, this role will report into the Talent Acquisition manager in India.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited too;
- Scheduling interviews
- Posting advertisements
- Resume screening
- Creating documentation and taking ownership for the creation of new employee files
- Coordinate medical checks and background verification checks
- Provide generalist administrative assistance to Hiring Managers and other members of the Human Resources team in relation to Recruitment matters
- University career fairs, hiring of graduates and interns
- Processing Agency / Contractor hires
- Processing invoices
A large portion of your role will include;
- Screening candidate applications
- Contacting applicants for recruitment discussions via phone
- Scheduling in Interviews
- Supporting the transition of candidate information into online systems as well as day-to-day paperwork.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Relevant experience or a desire to work in inhouse recruitment
- A friendly disposition with a willingness to help others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Must be able to build stro9ng working relationship to succeed in this role
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation and a desire to learn
- Experience recruiting across a number of different job functions
- Experience with Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter & SharePoint
How to Apply
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career as part of the Caterpillar team, apply today via: www.caterpillar.com/careers
Applications close on Thursday, 7th July 2022
For over 95 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Here you’ll find challenges that excite you and development opportunities to build a lifelong career.
Your road to success begins with a Caterpillar career. By joining the Caterpillar team, you’ll discover that working for a global leader creates endless opportunities for you.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.