|Job Employer||ACA – Home Care Workforce Support|
|Location||Recruitment – Agency|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Agency|
A bit about us
Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is a leading Group Training Organisation and part of Business Australia. ACA employs over 600 apprentices and trainees and places them with employers across Australia.
How you’ll play your part in supporting the Team
Joining a national business in this role, you will work exclusively on delivering a large innovative program in SA/ NT, designed to develop talent for the aged care and disability support sector. Apprenticeship Careers Australia is recruiting a permanent team with a blend of empathy and commerciality and you’ll be hands-on with each moving part to deliver on the contract.
More about the role
You will take a lead across the following areas:
- Business development and relationship management across the aged care and disability support sector;
- Talent pool management for course commencements and completions;
- Talent attraction via job boards, job active agencies and reactions to our marketing activities;
- Participant management through the process including job profiles suitability assessments, sector accreditation implementation and management;
- Allocation of participants into scheduled courses along with the organisation of work experience placements and post course “buddy shift” management;
- Job linking, interview scheduling and matching with interested aged care and disability support candidates;
- Long list development including interview scheduling with aged care and disability support candidates;
- Database management and adherence to developed policies and procedures.
This role is just right for someone with experience gained within Job Network/Job Active sectors, Aged/Disability Care, VET or Labour Hire and who likes to be closely involved with their work. With no two days quite the same, this hands on role is perfectly suited to someone who likes variety in their job and strives for quality.
A bit about you
- A working-knowledge of Vocational Education, employment and workplace training matters in general along with recruitment, talent management or similar;
- Ideally a working knowledge of the disability or aged care support sector and the confidence and experience to provide mentoring support to course participants and new employees in the sector;
- Business development experience with the confidence to liaise with potential employers across aged care and disability support sectors;
- A self-starter that approaches through their work in a methodical way and enjoys a challenge in their daily work environment;
- Commitment to achieving defined targets in relation to talent management and progression to a measurable outcome (course completions, work experience placements and job outcomes);
- Well-developed communication and IT system skills.
- You’ve also got experience dealing with high volume recruitment, inbound/ outgoing calls and high attention to detail.
- You’re a fantastic team member and you know how to get the best out of people.
- You care about others. You like to leave things better than you found them and you find satisfaction in knowing you’re having a positive impact on people and their future.
Be a part of our unique culture
Work in a business that helps make a real difference in people’s lives! Contribute to a high-performing team and experience the professional and personal growth that comes with it. This is a fantastic, immediate opportunity to be involved in the roll out of a very large-scale project across metro and regional locations within SA/ NT.
This role is available full time Mon-Fri until June 2023 with excellent opportunities for extension.
Does this role sound perfect for you? If your looking for a change in your career We’d love to chat, so go ahead and apply now!